Friday 27 July 2018

I will join your party as a coach for one unranked game and coach you through it realtime.

I will join your party as a coach for one unranked game and coach you through it realtime.












About:

I am a stay at home dad and pseudo daycarer who has played strategy games all of my life. When I was 15 I played DotA, a Warcraft III game mode that was the first of its genera - a moba. Since then, few games have captivated me as much as its sequel has, and I have found very few points in my life since that age where I wasn't actively playing or watching the game at least once in a day. Now, I have gradually lost interest in playing competitively, but still enjoy watching games - I thought, why not try to make something useful out of these 5,000+ hours of my life invested into this hobby? With my knack for the strategy and mechanical implementations of the game, I found myself in a viable position to help other players, and found myself quickly gaining traction with a group of friends who looked up to me, regardless of their rank, because of my positive attitude and constructive input.

My goal with joining Fiverr is to provide a service to players who wish to attain stellar points of improvement for their gameplay with outside feedback they might find hard to attain through their more immediate options.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment