Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will either spectate or watch a replay of your game, analyze and help you improve. Lasts 4 hours!

I will either spectate or watch a replay of your game, analyze and help you improve. Lasts 4 hours!












About:

I have been playing League of Legends since 2014 and coaching it for over 4 years now. I am a logical strategist that favors efficiency and high percentage plays over gambles and flashy outplays. I stress fundamentals and patient, calculated decision making in order to overcome opponents of higher skill level.

-19years old with 10+ years of online gaming experience
-200+ hours of coaching experience
-Shot-caller for every 5s team I've ever been a part of
-2st place out of 50+ players in 1v1 Tournament ($50 prize)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment