Wednesday 18 July 2018

I will create a roll20 character sheet for your character

I will create a roll20 character sheet for your character












About:

Roll20 is an amazing website for playing tabletop role-playing games, but preparing an interactive character sheet can be overwhelming. I'd love to work with you to help you start playing as quickly and as smoothly as possible.

The Basic Package is all you need to get a character sheet ready to play in your game. You'll send me your character information including race, class, etc, and I'll prepare the character sheet of your choice in Roll20.

If you'd like to have a character token added to your character sheet, you can select the Standard Package. The token will have appropriate size and vision, and you'll have interactive bars for things like hit points, ki points, sorcery points, etc.

But you might be the kind of person who wants to be taught how to fish, not given a bucket of trout. If so, the Premium Package is for you. With this package, you and I will get together on our respective computers, hop into a voice call, and I'll walk you through the whole process of filling out your character sheet and creating your token. You'll be an expert in no time!

So drop me a line, and let's get you started playing the world's greatest role-playing game!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment