Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will play league of legends normal game or ranked with you

I will play league of legends normal game or ranked with you












About:

Are you looking for a duo for your rankeds? Or do you just want to play for fun in the summoner's rift? I'm here! I'll play league of legends with you.  I play lol since season 3. I can also train you or teach you to play
 
I have account in LAN & NA.

  •  Gold IV in NA
  •  Platinum V in LAN

Main Mid y adc. I supporting you too if you want!

If you want to boost your account to gold are $ 10 from any division to gold

Reviews


gussmarconi:Really nice a responsible girl.

thedarkkrusader:seems to be nice.

flaimos:was good but not as expected

yzdv19:Outstanding Experience!

karunashoal:Was a pleasure to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment