Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will play clash royale for you

I will play clash royale for you












About:

You play Clash Royale and you can't get trophies or get to the next arena? Or does it bother you to get higher levels to yours? Well I have the solution. I can play for you!

No matter what level you are or what cards you have, just select the package you want and I will do everything else!

You must have at least 400 trophies or more.

Currently, my Clash Royale account is level 11 and I'm in the Electrovalle Arena right now. So, do not hesitate to know if I can get more trophies or if I can get to the next arena !! I will do everything for you!

If you are going to buy the package 3 "To the Electrovalle Arena 3400+" you should be minimun in the Jungle Arena with 2600 trophies or more.

If you have any questions please contact me!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment