Saturday 21 July 2018

I will give you my clash of clan account

I will give you my clash of clan account












About:

Hi… I’m Grace Ella, I love to play Clash of Clan Game because this gameis  very interesting, but due to some reason I’m enable to play anymore. I have been playing this game since 3 to 4 years.

 I’m in Town Hall 11.

King level- 23

Queen level- 27

GRAND Warden level- 6

War stars won- 605

Total gems- 3400

Lava , Balloon, Archer and Barbarian Max Level

Lightning, Healing, Rage and Jump spell max level.

If anyone interested to buy my Clash of clan (COC) account feel free to contact any time.

For further detail contact me.

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP

I'm looking forward.

Thanks

Grace Ella

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment