Wednesday 18 July 2018

I will assist you in minecraft

I will assist you in minecraft












About:

Minecraft is an immensely popular game with a strong following.  It is the 2nd best selling game of all time behind Tetris, and played by kids all over the world.  But to the casual observer, Minecraft can be extremely confusing.  Parents may want to try and understand Minecraft better so they can better relate to their children or better monitor their online game-playing habits.  I'm offering to assist those new to Minecraft with understanding the game better either through quick questions and answer sessions, assisting directly in-game through online multiplayer, or even developing a personalized presentation to give a brief explanation of the game as a whole, complete with question and answer session as well as In-game support through multiplayer.  I can help search for and mine materials, help someone get familiar with the game and how it works, and more.  I started researching this myself so I could better connect with my nephew and want to share what I've learned with others as well.  Minecraft can be overwhelming, but it has lots of potential.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment