Wednesday 18 July 2018

I will review your pc, playstation or android game

I will review your pc, playstation or android game












About:

Please inbox me before placing an order so we can discuss further about your order
Feel free to message me with any questions

I shall review your PC game and provide a document outlining my findings when playing your game.
I shall critique your game an a range different areas that include but not limited to:

  • ·Gameplay- detailing into areas like movement, overall feel, ease of movement,replay value, etc.
  • Any Bugs encountered- this includes all types of bugs crashes and will provide any and all info that could be useful for you patching the bug
  • Audio design- this will be broken down into two areas being Music and SoundFX and will provide a rundown on what they do for immersion on the game and how I reacted to the audio
  • Graphical and visual design- rundown of visuals that includes how well it fits the game as well as how much customization a consumer has over these visuals
  • Story/Narrative- Will give a rundown on how well the story immerses and how well the story is communicated 
  • My Opinion

Let it be known you can not pay for a particular reaction to your game, my reviews are unbias and any request otherwise will lead me to reject your order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment