Friday 20 July 2018

I will assist you in creating the best twitch overlay and streaming discord.

I will assist you in creating the best twitch overlay and streaming discord.












About:

I will help you create a twitch overlay, discord server, give you the best network settings for your current set up, assist you with twitch extensions, and add custom emotes to your twitch chat. For the twitch overlay, I will give you tons of different choices, each adding more variety to your stream. For the discord server, I will create a new discord server for your viewers including roles, permissions, and bots. For the network settings, I will be able to provide what bitrate you should use and what framerate would be most enjoyable for your streaming needs. For twitch extensions, I will assist you in setting up all the ones you would like including loyalty systems, and schedule planners. Finally, for the custom emotes, I will help you set up FFZ, which allows more emotes to be used in your current twitch chat.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment