Friday 27 July 2018

I will give you a ncaa basketball pick that wins

I will give you a ncaa basketball pick that wins












About:

One of Vegas resident's favorite sports to bet on is college basketball.


I AM NOT PROMISING YOU $50,000 STAR LOCK OF THE YEAR, GAME OF THE MONTH OR GAME OF THE DAY.


I can promise you one thing and one thing only, my sports pick can only promise that it'll be the pick with the best odds of covering.


The team that I choose may lose or it may win in a shutout game depending on the spread situation, but one thing is for certain I will make damn sure that you get paid at the window, because this is what you are paying me for!


EXPLAINED:

  1. $100 Bettors will be given SPREAD PICKS EXCLUSIVELY!
  2. $1000 Bettors will be given MONEYLINE PICKS or maybe SPREAD PICKS too depending on the value.

For those who on Fiverr are promising you a "guaranteed pick" are lying to you, because "I Owe Rent Money" grinders in Las Vegas average around 60-65% pick success.


Click on that ORDER NOW button & let me go to work for you now!


SEE YOU AT THE WINDOW

Leroy

Reviews


vhchristophe:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

vw_productions:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

vhchristophe:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

vw_productions:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment