Wednesday 18 July 2018

I will analyze your first 15 minutes of gameplay.

I will analyze your first 15 minutes of gameplay.












About:

I will analyze your first 5-15 minutes of gameplay in a private video I send back to you via YouTube.
This is for PC PUBG players only and you must have 'save demos' enabled. (English only)

You can sit and watch popular streamers all day, and be amazed by their skills for hours, but has that really helped you at all? There is usually not much strategy involved in their video.

I will give play by play breakdown of your PUBG game play.

You will be uploading ONE demo file to me, and I will watch and comment on it in real time, and make it a private video and send it back to you.

How to send me your demo file is described in this video. Order today!
https://youtu.be/kO7hB5nwwgw

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment