Friday 20 July 2018

I will do your 2d video game like atari style retro

I will do your 2d video game like atari style retro












About:

✪ YOUR MINI VIDEO GAME RETRO STYLE ATARI ✪

✪ For 15$ I'll deliver a Simple, Basic, Retro Style Atari Game ✪
✪1 Short and Single Player level, browser playable (html5 format)
✪ 8 bit graphics and basic sound (Not include background music, is additional)
✪ Custom Message in Game Over (Your logo, name, url, other)

Possible Titles, game similar to:
✪River Raid
✪Defender
✪Asteroids
✪Pac-Man
✪Pong
✪Boxing, Karate
✪Demon Attack
✪Joust
✪More...(Please contact me first)

You can use this for your promotion and social marketing.

  1. If you need any clarifications please feel free to contact me before placing the order.
  2. If you have a plan in your mind, I can also design the game like any.

  3. Remember, game is delivered in html5.

ORDER IT NOW! 
Thanks for visiting my gig.

Reviews


educorock:Definitely a great experience working with Seller. Hoping to make even more games with him.\n

firmavirtual:Outstanding Experience. Thank you!

mcns3brewer:Awesome, fast and very cool

firmavirtual:Great. Thank you!

weirdjohn:He made a great little game for the cost!


No comments:

Post a Comment