Saturday 21 July 2018

I will play the game(s) of your choice with you for a week, up to 10 hours a day

I will play the game(s) of your choice with you for a week, up to 10 hours a day












About:

I want people to have company while gaming even if they're introverts like myself. I promise not to bring any friends if that makes you uncomfortable. I also promise to be completely friendly (no rage quits) and we don't even have to play games all the time, we can be trading steam summer sale cards or just talking. There won't be a timer running, I'm not going to log out in the middle of a match or remove you from my friend list after the time's over. We can just keep on playing if we get along.

Multiplayer Games I Own: 

  • Overwatch
  • Heroes of the Storm
  • Hearthstone
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • League of Legends
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Battlerite
  • Battlefield 1 (PS4)
  • Rocket League (PC/PS4)

My skill highly varies among these games, you might find yourself carrying me.
Please ask for any game (including co-op) that isn't listed here.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment