Sunday 1 March 2020

Chart You A Song On Clone Hero











About:

Ever wanted to be able to play a track on Clone Hero but despite all of your searching, you can't find a chart online anywhere? That's where I can help you!



I have a competent understand of music theory and rhythm through many years of formal music education and experience, so I will happily chart songs with unusual tempo, time signatures, or rhythms that are challenging. This has actually been my main method of training with charting software. The base difficulty I will create is Expert, however for an additional fee I can translate this into every difficulty too if you desire, create other instrument parts, and even include lyrics for you. Once the order comes through and I have completed it, I will send you a copy of the chart for you to review and request any changes you'd like me to make, if anything is not to your liking.



Don't like open notes? How about taps? Want an expert level chart, but hate having to stretch to the orange key? Feel free to leave your preferences in the order requirements, and I will adhere to them strictly! I am committed to making your chart perfect, just how you want it.



If you have any questions, feel free to message me before placing an order! :)

Reviews


:

Very professional and easy to work with. I simply put the song title and the seller got to work and I received a great quality product! Will definitely be returning!

:

I was looking for someone to take on quite a large chart and was blown away with the seller's professionalism, passion, and enthusiasm. Extremely happy with the final product and will absolutely seek their services in the future.

:

great as always

:

Always the best

:

Really expert and super helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment