Thursday 19 March 2020

Coach You On FIFA











About:

  • I will help people who are inexperienced at the game to improve on their mistakes and provide them with game changing tips and tactics. The information I will provide you with should help you to improve on your game. I will now give A brief overview of what you should expect from my coaching sessions 
  •  Videos of how what to do from set pieces, how to pass the ball around, how to defend properly, how to take the ball forwards and where the best positions to be shooting from are 
  • If you can provide me with some live gameplay of you or clips from your game DVR I can evaluate your mistakes and help you to improve on them
  • Tips on when to make substitutions, how to maintain your lead and how to deal with high pressure from the oppostion

Reviews


:

Job Done.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment