Thursday 19 March 2020

Animations For Your Twitch Channel











About:

I create animations to be inserted in the twitch alert box.


If you do not have an idea of how you want your animation to be able to decide together.


- basic package:
includes a simple animation that can include a character in the chibi version (animal or human)


- standard package:
includes two simple animations that can include a character in the chibi version (animal or human)


- premium package:
includes three simple animations that can include a character in the chibi version (animal or human)




For any information do not hesitate to contact me

Reviews


:

I really liked the animations and plus it's pretty cute. For the price I would say its worth. Elispectra was very helpful and understanding. I really love my animation from her<3

:

Very speedy and delivered exactly what I was looking for. 10/10

:

Great work!

:

Very understanding and easy to work with and willing to go above and beyond to make sure i was happy with the final product, Would recommend

:

Cute awesome style (:




No comments:

Post a Comment