Thursday 19 March 2020

Make You An Elite Mordhau Player











About:

I'm Twitch streamer, Youtuber and VK Academy Mordhau player eygrr. You may know me by my educational videos on youtube or my twitch stream where I play duels and competitive skirmish. I'm Elite IV In ranked, and have over 1400 hours in Mordhau.



In the coaching, we will duel each other, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and demonstrate what's going wrong, why it's going wrong, and what to do to win more. 



I'll explain the theories and fundamentals behind Mordhau, for example footwork, swing manipulation, reading, feint timings and much more. If you want a headstart on how to play the game without building bad habits, I can give you that.



For the multi-week sessions, we will go over what we spoke about before, how well its implemented and where to go from there. If you're interested in my coaching, I'm not going to give you gimmicks or opinions on how to play. I'll explain how the game works, and fundamental options you can integrate into your play. Once you know your options, it's just about grinding.



I've coached people from NA, EU and OCE. All are welcome :)

Reviews


:

Really good service and a very nice person. Did not rush it and was very flexible with finding a time for my session. Also it was some very helpful tips he provided.

:

Eygrrr was great at coaching me; at no point did I feel as though we were rushing through the session and he went over every aspect in detail. If I wasn't picking something up he would just keep practising with me and explaining it until I got it. Great player who knows the fundamentals really well.

:

Absolutely fantastic! Eygrrr was a pleasure to duel with and I picked up a lot of new skills. Thank you!

:

made me better.

:

Extremely knowledgeable and perceptive, was able to help me with most of the issues I've been having with the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment