Saturday 2 June 2018

I will create monsters for your tabletop roleplaying game

I will create monsters for your tabletop roleplaying game












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">A great roleplaying game is defined by the challenges overcome by the players. Often, these challenges present themselves in the form of voracious monsters, elusive apparitions, and sinister humanoid enemies.

But sometimes it can be a challenge to create monsters that truly capture the danger and tone you're trying to convey. That's where I come in! I've played in and run hundreds of homemade games, with unique monsters at every turn. I love finding ways to express a monster's essence through its features and abilities.

So let me help you create the perfect monsters for your players!

With this gig, you can choose one of two options:

Option 1 - Boss Monster
- One boss monster, complete with legendary actions (if appropriate)
- Two minion monsters

Option 2 - Monster Variants
- One basic monster
- Up to two variants of that monster

The gig includes interactive Roll20 character sheets for each monster. Additionally, if you provide artwork that you have the rights to use, I will create an associated token for each monster.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment