Saturday 2 June 2018

I will create a 5e dungeons and dragons character for you

I will create a 5e dungeons and dragons character for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Dungeons & Dragons has a permanent place in my heart. I've played for a couple years now and my favorite part has always been the character development. I've made over a hundred different characters with different backstories. Now I want to help people breathe life into their own characters or at the very least give them someone interesting to play. 

Send over any requirements or ideas you want me to use and build off of as well as preferences you have. If you have none, I can simply create one from scratch and get your feedback later. When it comes to spells I'll consult you after taking into account your desired play style. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment