Saturday 2 June 2018

I will record any footage on xbox 360

I will record any footage on xbox 360












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Have you ever wanted to record footage on your Xbox 360 !! But you dont have Hundreds of $$ To pay for a recorder !!

Well i have covered the cost of the recorder, i own a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 It is a awesome recorder the quality is amazing !!

I will only be able to record my screen, So i can only record games we both have, I can view your clips in your vault for example (Blackops 2) and record them and i will upload them for you ! I will record 1-3 Minutes of footage and upload them/Send them to you ! If you want 3minute + Please contact me. 

Games i can record
Call of duty : black ops 2
Call of duty : modern warefare 3
Call of duty : War at war 
Grand theft auto : V & Grand theft auto : IV
Halo 3 & Halo 4
Far cry 3
Borderlands 1 or Borderlands 2
& MORE

Questions just ask, Contact me to check if i have the game you want me to record thanks. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment