Tuesday 5 June 2018

I will teach you how to win boardgames

I will teach you how to win boardgames












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have been an avid gamer all my life. I have focued my gaming efforts to boardgaming. In the past 2 years alone, I have played over 700 games. I have also been play testing new games, competing in tournaments, hosted events/tournaments and interacting with the best gamers in the world, I have a good grasp of board game strategy. 

What you will get is a .doc file that will explain to you what you need to do and look out for while playing a game. 

If you are a competifive person like me and get fustrated with losing, this list is for you, It will accelerate your boardgaming growth by focusing on what the most important aspects of boardgaming stategy. 

I have included helpful games to play to improve your game, methods to strategize and a roadmap to win more. :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment