Sunday 3 June 2018

I will do any map you want along with custom spawns and traders, unlimited mods.

I will do any map you want along with custom spawns and traders, unlimited mods.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Info:
I will setup ArmA 3 Exile Servers for you as long as you're running them to be setup on a Windows operating system, that being Windows Server or Windows itself, although being setup on Windows is going to prove more difficult.

Before Ordering:
Make sure that you message before ordering so that I can get a feel of what you're wanting for your server, that being the map, mods, AI missions etc.


What I will not do:
  • I will not setup a server on Linux, Mac etc.
  • I will not setup the Windows server for you.
  • I do not do custom scripts - I am still learning.

What I do:
  • I will setup your server on preferably Windows Server 2012 and up
  • I will do everything within the order you placed.
  • I will answer some questions that may be asked.

Other:
Servers take time to be up and going so it might take some time that is why they're all 10 days but some can take longer and will if they need to.
I will also setup InfiSTAR as long as you have it.

Requirements:
A dedicated server running Windows.
Some form of other communication being discord, Skype etc.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment