Sunday 3 June 2018

I will create an unique minecraft skin for you

I will create an unique minecraft skin for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Yo,
seems like you need a fresh MINECRAFT SKIN for better playing!
Do you want to look like a superhero, celebrity or like an animal? Or do you want a fully custom skin that no-one have?

You are at the right place! 
I do them all!
I will make an unique skin just for you!

             I guarantee you, that your skin is:
                    One an only in the whole minecraft word
                         Protected --- Satisfied or new one just next day
                              Original and good looking
                                   Uniquely and specialy different
Happy mining! 
      #VITALONG

Please contact me before ordering!
                                              

Reviews


actina:the seller had very good communication, made a really good skin and was really responsive. I recommend to get skins from vitalong.

vitalong:thanks! you are the best!

gtrffc96:Fast response, super friendly and an amazing quality skin. Definitely worth it!

vitalong:great, thank you very much

osoweb:Thank you we love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment