Sunday 3 June 2018

I will play world of tanks with you on eu server

I will play world of tanks with you on eu server












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do your tanks explode after 2 minutes and you made nearly no dmg?

We can drive platoon together and I give my best to make you a better player.

We make an appointment which fits into your schedule and I will give you my nickname and you will invite me into a platoon. You decide tier/gamemode. I will play tanks that best fit your tank choice or you can decide which tanks i should play from the ~50 ones (and counting) available to me (among them 2 tier X, couple of tier IX, VIII, VII et cetera, highest scout tier VIII, highest artillery tier VI).

If you have a Teamspeak server I join, so that we can coordinate and I can give you tips for playing. If not I can give you temporarily access to one. I speak german and english.

  • No troll platoons
  • you will not ragequit or do team damage
  • EU1 or EU2 Server only
  • PC only (no Xbox / PS4)

gl & hf

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment