Friday 1 June 2018

I will record HD gameplay for you

I will record HD gameplay for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will record gameplay of GTA V, Minecraft, Titanfall 2, Destiny 2, Forza 6 or Sniper Elite 4 for you. You decide which game you want me to record for you and it will be with 1080p resolution. I offer any lengths but my packages are 10-30 minutes long.

Reviews


thaera:vilkku77 delivered a great gameplay video with sound and music in record time. He also published the video on YouTube. Great service. Highly recommended!

bronson1997:very good seller ! now i can make some videos with this gameplay!

thaera:vilkku77 delivered a great gameplay video with sound and music in record time. He also published the video on YouTube. Great service. Highly recommended!

bronson1997:very good seller ! now i can make some videos with this gameplay!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment