Sunday 3 June 2018

I will be a friendly teammate & can pocket heal.

I will be a friendly teammate & can pocket heal.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi there! I'm Akire. If you want play with me, make sure you're able to play within 24 hours or the order will be marked as late. Thanks!

I'm a level 1000+ Overwatch player that can pocket heal you, but I can play heroes from every class (I have 400+ hours on tanks so I'd like to think tanking is my specialty) I get along with pretty much anyone and enjoy making people laugh. I cannot boost you to Master rank, I am mostly here to make the game a fun and enjoyable experience. Let's win some games :D


FAQ

Q: Why does anyone buy your gigs?
A: Because it's fun! 

Q: Do you play on console?
A: I am only on PC

Q: What is the girlfriend experience?
A: It's affectionate and personalized

Q: I'm under 18, can I buy your premium gig?
A: No. I think my GFE gig is rather tame, but I'm not comfortable with minors buying it.

Q: What is your Overwatch rank?
A: High Plat/Low Diamond

Q: Can we play Competitive?
A: Sure and it doesn't cost extra. I have a lower smurf in gold if needed.

Q: Can I play (a different game) with you?
A: Possibly! Feel free to inquire

Reviews


andrewlarock:Great OW player, super fun to talk with and play with. Would recommend her to anyone looking for OW partners!

rgd212:Great gamer and very nice person to play with, second time used and will do many more!!!

akiresregdor:Outstanding Experience!

rgd212:Great gaming experience will do again for sure!!!

akiresregdor:Lovely to play with! Looking forward to our next game :)


No comments:

Post a Comment