Sunday 3 June 2018

I will make stream overlays and gaming overlays

I will make stream overlays and gaming overlays












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I make logos for people, however I am also good at making overlays and helping you put your social media or you logo onto the overlay. I use Photoshop for overlays and stream labs and other things for the follow alerts. I have experience with equipment and what to use if your on a budget and a beginner. This is mostly for twitch streamers but it can work with youtube also. This Gig is strictly for making overlays, helping with stream design, and helping with stream equipment. I have been a beginner before and to help other beginners will be fun. I am not big in the stream community but if you are just starting out I believe I can help you with anything you need. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment