Monday 4 June 2018

I will constructively criticize anything you want me to

I will constructively criticize anything you want me to












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will constructively criticize anything you put in front of me. The more time you spend developing something, the less able you are to pick up on the obvious faults and sub-optimums of your project, as many of those will simply slip by your awareness during development. For example, as a provider, you might not be aware of how your site contains unnecessary obstructions that prevent a more pleasant experience for your visitors, or you may have an idea of how to solve a given problem, but spent so much time thinking about it, that a block has formed - a block which might be easy to remove, provided there is fresh perspective to look it from. That particular fresh perspective is: me.

In this gig, I give you the essential capacity and position from which I can form both a comprehensive first impression AND a subsequent detailed analysis of your project. I will deliver rigorous and powerful information on how your site/product/effort/project could be optimized.

And what do I constructively criticize? Absolutely everything. Try me today, and see that my word is true.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment