Monday 4 June 2018

I will make a LETS PLAY video, of your game, and post it on my Gaming Youtube page. "Playwithgregg"

I will make a LETS PLAY video, of your game, and post it on my Gaming Youtube page. "Playwithgregg"












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will play your game, in "Lets play" style, for YouTube. I will appear, on camera, whiling playing your game, and will discuss the game, while playing it. The video will be posted on my gaming channel, which is: Youtube.com/PLAYwithGregg.

Reviews


emergingartist:Was open to my special requests and delivered a good product very quickly! Thanks!

vickilaketta:Great! I enjoyed this so much!

cerenzio:Super nice guy. Thanks for the support! :)

bailerj:Perfect thank you very much Great Job \nMuch appreciated

cerenzio:Nice person, no headache. Smooth Gig. Thank you much.


No comments:

Post a Comment