Sunday 3 June 2018

I will create a gameplay video of your game for my youtube channel

I will create a gameplay video of your game for my youtube channel












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will create a gameplay video of your game and publish it on my Gaming YouTube channel along with the links to the game itself. Once the gameplay is recorded and uploaded, it will stay there permanently, sending traffic and providing exposure for your release.

Every day, millions enjoy simple gameplay videos and your game can also become available to the same audience. A video will make your game more accessible and result in not only in more awareness but also in direct downloads.

All you need to do is to provide me with access to your game and I will do the rest - I cover both PC and mobile device apps. Aside from the video that showcases the gameplay, I will write a full review in the Description section, along with relevant meta-tags of your choosing. For the biggest package, I will also do a full voice commentary with my perspective as a game designer. 

Gig features:

* A gameplay video
* Permanent posting on a growing gaming channel
* A written review in the Description
* A selection of YouTube tags that will make the video SEO-friendly
* A full Let's Play video with my voice commentary!

Don't let your game go unnoticed - use this gig to help players find it!

Reviews


purpleape:ivicamilaric was great to work with and took an interest in my game giving it enough time to interest other players.

ivicamilaric:A great experience!

gamersboy79:Excellent Video done by Ivan.\nThank You so Much. I will be using him for all future jobs. Highly recommented.

ivicamilaric:A perfect experience!

alexa4a4:Extremely high quality product, very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment