Tuesday 5 June 2018

I will do a Video Review edited by me testing your game and giving reccomendations, impressions, etc

I will do a Video Review edited by me testing your game and giving reccomendations, impressions, etc












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This is designed to help you with Early, Beta or Alpha releases with a full well-edited video produced by me.

Video Game Testing:

I will test your video-game from top to bottom, taking aspects such as Difficulty, Controls, Storyline, Pricing, In-game purchases, Originality, Design (Graphic, Menus, Options, Levels and Maps), Optimization, Bugs, Exploits, Glitches. 

Platforms Supported:

These are the games whose platforms I support:

- Android
- iOS
- PC
- Nintendo DS, GB, GBC, GBA, Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, SNES, NES, etc.

Reviews


avishaymizrav:Excellent experience!

avishaymizrav:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

osky_z:Amazing work effort! Very happy customer! Thanks and looking forward to his assistance again in the future!!

feliperojas175:Great Buyer! Easy without any trouble! Thanks a lot!

avishaymizrav:Excellent experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment