Friday 1 June 2018

I will create your personal league of legends account lvl 30, IP or champions, rp

I will create your personal league of legends account lvl 30, IP or champions, rp












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey Guys,

I know everyone knows how long it takes to go to LVL 30 in League of Legends. So here is my League of Legends Account Service.
Get cheap and Safe League of Legends Accounts fast with my personal Buy Assurance.

If the account gets banned (which never happend before) you get your full money back or you get another account for free.
THIS NOT INCLUDES ... When you get banned for other things not considered to the reason you bought this account from another person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also ask me for another type of Account:

- More/Less Champions
- More/Less Blue Essences
- Other Servers: Europe West, Europe Nordic & East, North America

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment