Sunday 3 June 2018

I will help you climb in overwatch competitive

I will help you climb in overwatch competitive












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello Fellas :) Im a Flex Player that plays on PC/EU Region! I have been Grandmaster since Season 5, and I have even hit top 500 Once (190). Also, I have been helping other People since almost an Year, and I have NEVER had any bad reviews! This is my second Fiverr Acc, because I my old one got hacked , so most of the Reviews are gone :c !

If you want, I can help you to climb to Plat, Diamond, or even Masters. 

I can coach you, and play Duo Q with you ( on an alt-Account ), or just let me do the Work for you, without Cheating / Being Toxic / Telling anyone about it! :)

My Prices are flexible, so best message me and we find the best Solution for your Problem !

See you soon

Johann

Reviews


winstononetrick:fun and cheap

johannschweiss:Outstanding Experience!

davidrvj:Johann is awesome!! He's an amazing player and fun to play with. 10/10 stars, will definitely be messaging him again when I lose my plat

johannschweiss:Outstanding Experience!

bezo26:11/10 will play again!


No comments:

Post a Comment