Sunday 3 June 2018

I will create you a minecraft server

I will create you a minecraft server












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please Note I Will Not Be Avaliable Till The 5th Of April Hence The Extended Delivery. Thank You.

I Will Create You A Minecraft Server To Your Needs. Everything About The Server Will Be Explained Including How To Run It, What You Need To Do If You Are Hosting The Server Yourself And How To Change Certain Aspects Such As Worlds And Settings.

If You Are Requesting Plugins To Be Installed, A Live Conversation Will Need To Be Established To Communicate Different Aspects Of The Plugin, Its Permissions And Settings.

The Server Will Be Delivered Within A ZIP File With The Latest Version Of Minecraft. If Your Server Becomes Out Of Date, Contact Me And I Will Happily Help You Update It.

Any Performance Issues Are Not My Reliability But The Reliability Of The Host Machine. All Servers Can Be Proven To Work And Therefore No Refunds Can Be Offered If You Can Not Work It. I Will However Offer My Support As Much As Possible In Fixing Your Problems.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment