Tuesday 5 June 2018

I will break down anything for your fantasy sports league. And provide my thoughts on all games.

I will break down anything for your fantasy sports league. And provide my thoughts on all games.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">With fantasy sports being the booming industry that it is, podcasting about it is one of the growing ways that people are going about making a name for themselves in the industry.  With that being said, you can't always get the best talent on the air.  That is where I come in.  I have worked with many fantasy sports content providers in delivering great podcasting content to the internet, and I want to bring that talent to you.  I specialize in the DFS format but am more than willing to talk about any fantasy sport of your choosing. Whether it be in the DFS format, or season long.  I have samples of my work upon request.   

Thank You

Evan Cheney

Reviews


jonathancarter1:Cool Evan I'll hit you up again next week.

jonathancarter1:Love it! Thanks again!

jonathancarter1:Nice work!

jonathancarter1:Love it thanks again!

theman90210:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment