Sunday 3 June 2018

I will analyze all Stats given by your League of Legends Profile.

I will analyze all Stats given by your League of Legends Profile.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will analyze your league of legends profile with a minimum of 1000 words.
By analyzing your profile we will probably find something that's out of place and that will change either your Item build, Runepage, Mindset or decision making.

My highest Customer was a Master Player so everyone below that should be good to go! 

What will I analyze?

Basically, just everything that is below the average of your rank so I can take a look why it is that way. Fixing the worst part of you will improve you more and faster than fixing the nearly perfect parts. Like getting from 9 CS/min to 10 CS/min.

Reviews


salamismoke:Some excellent insight! Definitely worth it

auzuru:Really nice costumer! Even though we had some trouble at the start with ordering :D

lukasfischer111:Seller was very nice, respectful and responsive. He wrote about 1000+ words (3 sites full of words), which is more than offered! He delivered on time too. Great service!

auzuru:Your profile was very nice to analyze, I had fun doing so :)! Thank you for the great rating!

timbouwmeester:Its sad that i had to work a lot this month, because i am a cook. And christmas wasnt helping, but a nice review


No comments:

Post a Comment