Saturday 2 June 2018

I will record custom gta v and pubg gameplay for you

I will record custom gta v and pubg gameplay for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you need gameplay for a tutorial, YouTube video or anything else you want to make? No problem! I will record your gameplay in HD on my brand new gaming pc and send it to you afterwards. If you just need some gameplay for a commentary video that has nothing to do with the game I would recommend you buy the 1st (basic) package with just random gameplay of the game you chose. However if you do a tutorial or something that has to do with the game you choose I would recommend you buy the 2nd (standard) or the 3rd (premium) package so you can tell me what exactly I should do in the gameplay. 

Reviews


fiftysosa:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rich662:Outstanding Experience!

fiftysosa:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rich662:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment