Saturday 2 June 2018

I will be a real viewer in your stream

I will be a real viewer in your stream












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Ever needed to add some volume to your Twitch chat? I'm here to help!
My name is Tali, I'm a 21 years young woman, and I stream on Twitch myself.

I am willing to view your stream and chat! Just hire me :)
My Twitch channel was opened in 2013, and I started streaming in Semptember 2015.

My services include:
  • I will interact with fellow viewers, ask questions about the game and cheer when needed.
  • I will request songs for your playlist, if you have this feature in your stream.
  • I am very friendly, so you should expect good times in your chat :)

You should also check my gig extras for more awesome possibilites.
If you have any question regarding this gig, please let me know.

Money is paid in advance, you can contact me any time.

IMPORTANT: I can write in your chat in English, Romanian or Hebrew (the languages I know :) )

Have a good day!
Tali

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment