Thursday 19 July 2018

I will boost you from Silver I to Gold V.

I will boost you from Silver I to Gold V.












About:

  • My average season high is at high plat (I or II).
  • The boost can be in any queue (Solo or Flex).
  • I recently played in my smurf and got it to gold V in a few games, so I have experience playing in this ranks.
  • As described I will boost you a division in League of Legends, depending on the package you choose, I can boost you a division in bronze, a divison in silver (including from bronze I to silver V) or I can get you from Silver I to Gold V.
  • I won't interact with anyone during the time I'll be playing in your account, to avoid any kind of reports, I'll play using only pings. 
  • I'm a main mid laner but I can play nearly every role.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment