Thursday 19 July 2018

I will make you a one shot unique to your characters & campaign.

I will make you a one shot unique to your characters & campaign.












About:

Making a one shot is HARD. There are so many things to balance-- enemy difficulty, NPC's, backstory, setting-- it can get very overwhelming very quickly! I am an experienced DM, and I am here to help. 

Basic package: We can brainstorm ideas together. Stuck on a puzzle? Not sure how to make an NPC realistic? I'll talk you through your difficulties on one specific issue. 

Intermediate: I have quite a few one shots in my files, and for a low fee, I'll send you one of them. It won't be customized, but very easily customizable. 

Deluxe: A one shot that is exclusively tailored to you and your campaign. I will weave in your unique backstories, settings, monsters- you name it, I'll make it for you! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment