Thursday 26 July 2018

I will play games with you for four hours (excluding loading times).

I will play games with you for four hours (excluding loading times).












About:

Whether it's for social, I'm a part of your competitive team or you're using me as cannon fodder, I'll play games with you and record video for the entire session @1080p. Why not use my video to create promo video for YouTube and Twitch - my display name addons might help here too as a way to vary up your video (and not killing the same player all the time).

I come fully microphoned up and I use Discord so communication shouldn't be an issue - FYI I speak English (UK).

I have the following games on Steam:
CS:GO
CS:Source
H1Z1 & Just Survive
Team Fortress 2
Warhammer: Vermintide 2


If there's a game you would like to play that isn't listed above, message me as I may have it in my library but not installed.

Please contact me before purchasing the gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment