Friday 20 July 2018

I will test and write a detailed review of your android app or game

I will test and write a detailed review of your android app or game












About:

-- Please inbox me before placing an order and I will respond ASAP --

I am offering to perform a full play through/test of your android app or game and include a review on your app in detail focusing on key elements that will appeal to other users. 

I will concentrate on the following for games:

Gameplay
Graphics
Multiplayer (
If applicable)
Strength of Story
Longevity/Replay Value of the game
Sound Quality
A/I Quality
Personal Opinion

Other apps aside from games will vary depending on what the nature of your app is and will differ on what kind of content the app offers.

I will always provide an honest opinion and always structure my reviews on the previous elements listed. 

I will send you a copy of the review I you choose and I will post it on the google play store page for your game. 

-- Please inbox me before placing an order and I will respond ASAP --

Reviews


endomlic:Good feedback and criticism for my game! Awesome work.

ryanf1995:Quick communications and very friendly. Pleasure to work with!

whodwho:Very Satisfied, Thanks so much!

ryanf1995:Pleasant buyer. Great communication. Thank you!

nicoaraeradu:Had a very productive communications session, and the result that I received was what I expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment