Monday 23 July 2018

I will make a fully functional minecraft spigot server

I will make a fully functional minecraft spigot server












About:

Offering to set you up a Spigot server on any version, plus everything included in each package. Please have an idea of what you are wanting. I do not build maps, I only set up the server and plugins, plus what you ordered in the package.

For the ultimate package, please contact me with the details of your server requests I'll stay in contact through Skype or Email so that I can speak to you and easily walk you through using this system.

This will not be like using a Multicraft console. The server will be set up on YOUR PC. You must have a domain. If you would like I offer secure tunneling services if you don't want to pay monthly fees.

Keep in mind that all responsibility to pay for the server to stay online will be transferred to you after all is said and done or you may secure tunnel.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment