Monday 23 July 2018

I will healbot you in wow and overwatch

I will healbot you in wow and overwatch












About:

Here are some of the games I play on PC :) 
World Of Warcraft - Mainly play healers, but I have a few dps classes. We can do whatever you'd like. 
Overwatch- I mainly play healers,again, but I do play a few dps classes 
Fortnite 
GTA
Destiny
Smite

PS4- Fortnite only, for now

As for movies, I'm down to watch whatever 

When we play it'll be a pretty chill experience, I'll make you feel comfortable and you'll be able to relax around me. I am very open and vocal about my awkward feelings so you'll have no time to feel awkward yourself because you'l be laughing at my misfortune! haha Really though, if you just want to relax after work and play some games with someone then I'M THAT SOMEONE! OR if you're just feeling kind of bored and alone and nobody is around to play with then HELLO I AM HERE! LETS WIN A GAME, or at least try and win a game! If you mess up I wont freak out on you, and if I mess up I wont freak out on you :P idk try me out, I might make your day a little better!  420 Friendly as well so if you just wanna smoke and chill lemme know and I'll be down for that too. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment