Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will trade you 50m RS3 Gold in game on a specified world and location after purchase.

I will trade you 50m RS3 Gold in game on a specified world and location after purchase.












About:

I will deliver 10-50 million runescape gold to your specified account. Only 3 main steps:

1. Make sure to post your Runescape name (RSN) in the requirements when you order otherwise there will be no way of me knowing who to deliver to if you did or did not purchase my gig.

2. After confirmation of purchase I will message you on Fiverr with a world number, location to meet, and the RSN to trade in runescape for delivery. 

3.You must respond to this email with a time you will be online for delivery. I will be in the world and the location I specified in step 2 at the time you wish to make the trade. If for example I choose to meet at world 83 at the grand exchange and you choose 2pm US central time I will only wait there until 2:30pm so please be on time. Otherwise another time must be scheduled.

*Please trade me a few worthless, junk items when I trade you the money in game 
**Please note I will never ask for your password or ask for the gold back for any reason.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment