Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will not allow is UHC Champions.

I will not allow is UHC Champions.












About:

Hello!
My name is Andrea Stokings and I love to play minecraft! My username is nirmal8r. I mostly love to do coding (computer science) and learn a lot about astronomy. I consider minecraft as an art form and I think that everyone should try it out no matter what age. I am on hypixel a lot so feel free to say hi to me there! ;)
I will play any game with you except UHC Champions. The reason why I don't allow UHC Champions is because the game is usually an hour long and won't allow time for more games to play. I have an 1 hour limit and in that time you will play 5 games with me. If you get an additional 5 games (cost $5) then I will play 2 hours of minecraft with you and in that time limit you and I will be playing 10 games in total. 
Questions I am asked:
What do you mean by "games?" 
By games I mean for example, if I play one game of bedwars with you, that counts as a game. 
What if the game ends abruptly? 
So, if I am playing bedwars with you and we die instantly (lets say under 5 minutes) I will 100% not count that as a game and play again with you :) of course if we win under 5 minutes then there is no problem... Please feel free to ask me ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment