Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will setup your permissions (PEX only) and all other plugins.

I will setup your permissions (PEX only) and all other plugins.












About:

MINECRAFT SERVER SETUP

Minecraft is played by many people all over the world. There are servers like Hypixel and Mineplex but there is also server that do factions, survival or prison.


I will setup your permissions and plugins at a reasonable price.

I don't work with modded servers but instead vanilla with plugins.

Experience:
I did own a server called One Heart for awhile until I lost my player count by hosting with a different company. I have also been staff on a few servers like Beefpvp. I have had experience in creating KitPVP, Creative plots and Survival.

Featured
If you purchase this product and leave a review your server will be advertised here for free:
  • Galaxy World: 173.199.72.131:10280
  • ProjectUtopia: projectutopia.mc.gg
  • DwaxCraft: 192.99.160.121:27329


Reviews


adaml7:great and fast

niroski:Great client. He know what he wanted and how he wanted it.

batmanhey:Great time working with the guy.

niroski:He has a very simple yet joyful server with about 10-20 players per-day. \r\nGreat Owner of his server!

dwarvo:When I say he does amazing work, I am not lying.This guy went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me! I had some DUMB questions and he answered them simply. He showed me how to do a bunch of things. He put of with me wanting to add things as he was doing it. He set up my discord and it LOOKS AMAZING! If you want a professional then Niroski is your guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment