Thursday 6 February 2020

Get You Revoker, Recluse Or Lunas Howl In Destiny 2











About:

I will help you for fun and I want the money for the time who I spend for give you that weapons!! ;D

I help you because i love destiny 2!!!



Reviews


:

My second time and still exceeded expectations

:

Very informative, respectful, trustworthy, and quick.

:

Very fast delivery from the time I said lets do it to completed. Exactly what I wanted

:

Very easy to work with, delivered the goods before the deadline and had excellent comms throughout. I know where i'll be going to in future :D Highly recommended

:

Guy was amazing. Got the gun without cheesing, delivery only took one day. Communication was very smooth. Looking forward to getting Mountaintop next.




No comments:

Post a Comment