Saturday 29 February 2020

Help You Get Better At Rocket League PC











About:

Hello. My name is LyngX. I'm an experienced Rocket League player with around 600 hours. My rank in Rocket League is Champion 1 (soon GC :D). I will help you progress at Rocket League by teaching you all the things you need to become better as a player. 



Advising Package: 

I will play some games with you, for around 1-2 hours and advise you what you can do to improve your play and become a better player. I will not teach you anything but only advise you on what you can do. 



What i will teach you: (Skills)

Simple Mechanics, Advanced Mechanics, Dribbleling, Faking, Air dribbleling, Ceiling Shots, Redirects, Power-Shot's, Different Kickoff's, and alot more.



What i will teach you: (Mentally)

How to rotate, Understanding the game, reading and predicting further enemy moves, mind awareness and concentration, Mental Strength, How to have less "Bad days" in Rocket League,

and alot more.



Boosting Package:

I will boost you in Rocket League, the price is depending on which tier you wanna get boosted from, the better tier the higher price. 



Feel free to ask me any questions about my service, i will answer as quick as possible. 



LyngX out



Reviews


:

It was Phenomenal, amazing experience

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment