Friday 28 February 2020

Teach You Team Fight Tactics And Give You Coaching Lessons











About:

I am will Coach Newer TFT players through the game, so they can reach higher skill levels and create a more exciting environment for themselves.



I am Currently Masters in KR Servers

I am Currently Diamond 4 on NA Servers

Reviews


Seller's Response:

epic guy teaches really well

:

Chill dude, honestly so friendly

:

I am a beginner. He helped me get my first win and showed me so much about the game. Thank you!

:

Dont bother with anyone else he made the experience from beginning to end easy. He knew everything about the game AND how to explain it. Highly recommended!!

:

Very cool guy who is willing to explain things to a deeper understanding that helps people learn the game. Kinda went into it thinking I just wasted money but tbh it was very helpful and he mentioned to me he is starting a yt channel that will be just as helpful. Overall good stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment